NEW YEAR, NEW INITIATIVES!
TUNE INTO “THE CHETNA HOUR” ON RADIO CARAVAN
CHETNA is blessed to be able to provide preventive education and awareness to the community each Tuesday, via our radio show – “The CHETNA Hour” on
In 2020, we will offer a full 1 hour show EACH MONTH, featuring guest therapists and mental health experts – to spread awareness about domestic violence, and mental health, in the South Asian community!
Listen in THIS TUESDAY, and every month, to CHETNA on Radio Caravan for new topics.
Call in with your questions! 214-817-3333
Listen to CHETNA on Radio Caravan Every Tuesday!
CHETNA Awareness/Fundraising Events
- Annual Fundraising Gala
- Power Walk/5K – Strides Against Violence
- North Texas Giving Day
- DV 101/Cultural Sensitivity Training for Community Partners and Volunteers
- Informational booths at resource fairs and community/cultural events
- The “CHETNA Hour” every Tuesday from 1-2 pm on Radio Caravan
Member of the following Coalitions/Councils:
- Collin County Council on Family Violence
- Crime Victims Council of Collin County
- Crime Victims Council of Dallas County
- Dallas County Domestic Violence Coalition
- Tarrant County Council on Family Violence
- SATIN (South Asian Therapists in Network)