Join CHETNA for Our FREE Prevention/Awareness Workshop Series!
Due to the sensitive nature of the content, children under 16 years of age will not be allowed to attend.
Part 1: Stress Management & Healthy Coping Techniques
Part 2: Bullying in Children
Part 3: Healthy Communication in Relationships
Listen to CHETNA on Radio Caravan Every Tuesday!
CHETNA Awareness/Fundraising Events
- Annual Fundraising Gala
- Power Walk/5K – Strides Against Violence
- North Texas Giving Day
- DV 101/Cultural Sensitivity Training for Community Partners and Volunteers
- Informational booths at resource fairs and community/cultural events
- The “CHETNA Hour” every Tuesday from 1-2 pm on Radio Caravan
Member of the following Coalitions/Councils:
- Collin County Council on Family Violence
- Crime Victims Council of Collin County
- Crime Victims Council of Dallas County
- Dallas County Domestic Violence Coalition
- Tarrant County Council on Family Violence
- SATIN (South Asian Therapists in Network)